[BCAB] Installing windows on a usb drive?

Tim Crawford (GI4OPH) tj.crawford at talktalk.net
Fri Apr 1 15:22:49 BST 2011

Hi Tristram,

Yes, after a little further research on the net, it would seem
re-instalation from a pen drive is less straight forward than I first
thought.

If I were to re-install from an external dvd drive, with a copy of home
premium, then enter the licence code from the original instalation, would
that work?

Thanks,

Tim.

Bangor, N. Ireland.