[BCAB] Focus groups on audio description

Mary-Anne maryannerankin at clara.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 15:39:49 BST 2011

I am looking for potential participants in focus groups commissioned by the BBC and other channels on audio description. There are two focus groups next Wednesday, 6th April, in Central London in the evening.

One is for totally blind people over 50 who do not currently use audio description. 7pm-8.30pm
The other is for totally blind people in their 20s, 30s and 40s who are users of audio description. 5.30pm-7pm.
Would anyone be interested in taking part in either of these?

Also I believe there may be other focus groups in Slough and Bristol in April focusing on audio description. Again interested parties are invited to contact me. Have a lovely weekend. Mary-Anne Rankin