[BCAB] apple IPhone 3GS questions

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Sat Apr 2 16:35:07 BST 2011

Graham,

There is an external bluetooth keyboard which comes as part of a case which
you slot your iPhone into so the two stay together.  It is said to be fairly
robust and works pretty well.  I haven't seen it myself, and unfortunately I
can't recall the name right now.  However, if you contact the RNIB and speak
to the folks who put on the Phone Watch event, one of them will be able to
tell you about it.  Sorry for this not-all-that-helpful email.  Good luck.

Phil