[BCAB] problems updating Adobe Flash Player.

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 2 21:06:37 BST 2011

Hi all,

When I was running my computer the other day, I received a
message saying that Adobe Flash Player wanted to update, so
I tried to install the update in the background while doing
a few other things on the PC.

Even though I do have enough site to see where the buttons
are when installing updates for Adobe flash player, this
latest one didn't install properly, so I'm wondering if
someone could point me to the link for an accessible
installer for Adobe Flash Player Updates please.

Alexander Shannon