[BCAB] Learning Python

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 12:51:36 BST 2011

	Thanks David, those eBooks would be welcome. It isn't so much the
extent of the indentation, but understanding where/what is indented to begin
with. Most of the tutorials I've been looking at are on the web, and Jaws
doesn't seem to recognise indentation, presumably because the code examples
are in the middle of a multi column layout on the page or something.

Léonie.