[BCAB] Talking Computers magazine

Ted Martin tedmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:40:52 BST 2011

Those of you who listen to the above magazine, please note the web site
www.tc.pressakey.net is to be discontinued after April.

However, the alternative site at http://www.talking-computers.org.uk is
still going strong, so if you haven't already done so, why not add it to
your favourites?  Articles can be streamed, downloaded or received as a
podcast every month.  For those who want it, TC can also be delivered on
audio cassette or mp3 CD.

I hope the moderator doesn't mind my putting this on this list.  There
is no financial gain for anyone involved; the magazine is produced by
V.I. volunteers for V.I. computer users and features the access
technology we all use.

Many thanks,

Ted Martin