[BCAB] outlook express not sending mail??

John Burling j.burling at btconnect.com
Tue Apr 5 08:22:29 BST 2011

Hi. Outlook Express should be reporting an error of some sort. Perhaps you
could provide info about this if available. The most common problem I've
come across with SMTP is not having the "my server requires authentication"
box ticked on the servers tab of the properties for the relevant account.

Cheers.

John