[BCAB] apple mac keystrokes

Sunil Peck sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Apr 5 11:26:39 BST 2011

It's the VoiceOver keys +a.

-----Original Message-----
From: bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Graham Page
Sent: 05 April 2011 11:23
To: 'BCAB Discussion List'
Subject: [BCAB] apple mac keystrokes

Hi all.

A friend of mine has purchased an apple mac.  He asked me if I know of a keystroke  to read the contents of a document continuously from the current position with voiceover.

I know there is the 2 fingered flick down or flick up gestures  on a track pad but how about the keyboard?

I did a google search for a list of up to date voiceover keyboard commands hoping to find a list of them but no joy so far!

Any help much appreciated

Regards

Graham

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980

Fax:  0870 706 2773

Email: gpage at useit.plus.com

MSN: gabriel_mcbird at hotmail.com

Skype: gabriel_mcbird

Scope is a registered charity (number 208231) and a company limited by
guarantee (number 520866).
Our registered office is at 6 Market Road, London N7 9PW, England.
Our VAT number is 805156939.

Visit our website at http://www.scope.org.uk

This message, and any file(s) transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended only for the person(s) to whom they have been
addressed by the sender. This message may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if you believe it was transmitted to you in error, you are
required to delete the message and any copies of it, and to notify the
sender immediately. Any unauthorised disclosure, copying, distribution,
or printing of this message or accompanying files, or unauthorised use
of any information contained therein, by anyone other than the
intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Any views expressed in this message or in any file(s) transmitted with
it are those of the author, and may not necessarily represent the
views of Scope.