[BCAB] outlook express not sending mail??

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue Apr 5 11:51:18 BST 2011

Hi Roger.

This is a very common technical issue, and its caused by a very simple port
blocking procedure Three implement.  They block port 25 which is the
standard SMTP relay port and which most lazy ISP's use as the default
outbound port for sending email when setting up email.  You have two
options, either use Three's own SMTP server which only works when connected
to the Three network or use a different port, either 587 or if the mail
server happens to support secure SSL connections you could use port 465.

All the best, Ibrahim.