[BCAB] Good sources of internet radio streams

David Taylor e.david.taylor at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:17:21 BST 2011

Peter,

Most radio apps for most platforms are using www.radiotime.com and many are allowing you to set presets on the site from the app. In most apps you can easily get a list of stations based on your GPS position or by selecting from a list of cities. There are dozens of iPhone apps, I believe at least one Android app and of course SpeakOn for the PC. IMHO this directory cannot be beaten for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Also good if you want to browse from a PC or MAC would be www.radiopaq.com

Cheers
Dave