[BCAB] (no subject)

Jeanette Crookes jeanette.crookes at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 5 13:57:05 BST 2011

Hi Jim,

This is supplied by Graff of Newark Ltd, Email address:  sales at graffofnewark.co.uk
Good wishes,

Jeanette

- Email Address: sales at graffofnewark.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Williams - Email Address: jwbr33694 at blueyonder.co.uk
Sent On: 05/04/2011 12:18
Sent To: jeanette.crookes at btinternet.com, 'BCAB Discussion List' - Email Address: jeanette.crookes at btinternet.com, bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: RE: [BCAB] (no subject)

Hi Jeanette,

Where can you buy or view this item?

Regards

Jim Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk
[mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of
Jeanette Crookes
Sent: 05 April 2011 10:56
To: BCAB discussion list
Subject: [BCAB] (no subject)

I am thinking of buying a Graff Crystal Memory Stick Player
which includes an FM radio   (a radio is important for me).
The manufacturer's  description below suggests that it is
accessible, but has anyone else experience of it, please?

   The only other Memory Stick Player I have heard of is the
Boom Box, and recent posts to this list suggested some
problems with that, and I am not sure if it has a radio.

Any advice welcome.
  Thank you.

Jeanette
The Graff Crystal is the only memory stick
lplayer in our range which also has an FM Radio, whilst the
controls are
 quite small, it is relatively straight forward to use.
Its, main features
 are:
 Plays MP3 files on USB Flash Drives (memory sticks) and SD
Cards. Internal
 Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery

 . Stable, Solid Construction

 . Simple, Accessible Control Panel. Can be Operated by
Remote Control  -
included

. Suitable for Visually Impaired

 . Battery or Mains Operation -charger included

 . Plays Stereo or Mono MP3 Files

 . Remembers last track played

 . Automatic or manual scan for radio stations

The controls are on the front face and the slot for the
memory stick is on
the top, we would fit a guide to aid memory stick insertion.

 Dimensions: 14 cm x 10.5 cm x 6.3 cm

 Weight: 405 grams.

 Cost = £34.80 including VAT
--
To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership
can bring, please visit our website: