[BCAB] Tesco changes just encase it helps

Richard Godfrey-McKay richard at godfrey-mckay.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 12:10:28 BST 2011

Hi Barry,

It seems to be on each page of products.  It should show up as a link called
"hide product images". Personally, to stop having to keep hitting that link,
I show as many products per page as possible, for example when looking at
favourites on special offer and so on.
Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880