[BCAB] FTP CLIENT

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Apr 6 14:17:33 BST 2011

Hi Doreen.

There are 2 ftp clients I know of.  The most basic of these is the free
version of FTP Explorer.  The best place to get this is from the downloads
section of the website www.whitestick.co.uk

I also use Filezilla.  I have not used this for a while but last time I
tried it it was quite accessible and it is also free.  It is on
sourceforge.net but the best way is probably to do a google search.

Regards
Graham

Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980