[BCAB] Reading html emails in ms outlook 2007

John Burling j.burling at btconnect.com
Wed Apr 6 17:21:53 BST 2011

Hi. And once you've added a command to the quick access toolbar, you can
then assign a shortcut key to it, eg, alt-1. This is the technique I used to
regain access to the "web page preview" option of Word 2003, which isn't
readily available from Word 2007. This is by far the best way I've found of
viewing Word documents, as it will render text that is often hard or
impossible to get at from within Word itself, eg, text within boxes.

Cheers.

John