[BCAB] FTP CLIENT

Hussein Patwa bcab at patwanet.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 22:54:10 BST 2011

Hi,

I personally use FlashFXP which is a paid client but you can also use it for
free if you don't mind a nag screen.  It is very accessible and extremely
reliable.  It's also very light on system resources even when using
magnification and a screen reader.  I've been using it for several years and
recently even purchased a license so that I could help with beta testing of
the software.

HTH for now and take care.