[BCAB] TWITTER QUESTIONS

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 16:36:02 BST 2011

	We've begun a page of accessible Twitter clients. I hadn't included
McTwit, as I'd thought it was no longer being developed. Will add it now
though. You can reach the page from the link I sent through previously, or
go straight here:
http://www.bcab.org.uk/using-social-networking/twitter-applications

	We've also begun a list of people to follow on Twitter. We're
looking for recommendations for both pages, so do let us know if you can
think of anything. Meantime, the page is here:
http://www.bcab.org.uk/using-social-networking/people-twitter

	A facebook client would be a good idea. One of the reasons I don't
use facebook a great deal is because I can't be bothered to log in and
navigate around all the information. Lazy I know, but Twitter makes it so
much easier, especially with an application like Qwitter.

Léonie.