[BCAB] Iphone and Bluetooth

David W Wood (G3YXX) david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:49:58 BST 2011

David

I have the Freedom keyboard and the recessed button is flush and to the left of the tab.

As far as Blue Tooth is concerned, their must be some level of security in the IPhone 4.
I attempted to move my address book using the vcard, and although the devices saw each other, the IPhone wouldn't receive the file from the N73.

David W Wood