[BCAB] Announcement - National Talking Newspapers and Magazines

Sunil Peck sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk
Tue Apr 12 13:29:05 BST 2011

As someone who subscribed to TNAUK last week after about four years, I'd highly recommend others to pay £39 for a subscription.

One major downside of the service used to be that many of the daily papers weren't uploaded to the site until late afternoon or next day. But that's not the case now. The ability to read publications as html files is great too. I like being able to browse a paper by flicking from header to header to skip through articles.