[BCAB] using mail on the IPhone

michael weaver weavermicha at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:18:44 BST 2011

when you are on the screen that shows the list of messages, there
is an edit button above the list of messages.
double tap the edit button and select each message.  you don't
have to enter each message to delete it.
the delete button shows at the end of the list of messages.
i found this a bit awkward at first.