[BCAB] iPAD

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Wed Apr 13 12:17:21 BST 2011

Hi Ian.

Well, for my part, I just view the IPad as a bigger IPod but with a 3G modem
if you go for the model with 3G onboard.  I can imagine how it could be
useful for a parcially sighted person because of the considerably bigger
screen, but I am an IPhone user and totally blind with it, so I wouldn't
find any benifit what so ever in owning one, I'd just find myself lugging
round a big flat touchscreen which is functionally identicle to its baby
brothers the IPod touch and to a slightly lesser extent the IPhone.

All the best, Ibrahim.