[BCAB] i phone

Sue & Ian usinthedoghouse at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 12:26:08 BST 2011

Hi, I am following this thread with great interest as I am at the point of
thinking it is time to change my mobile phone but unlike a lot of the
membersI just know the basics of computing so a little reluctant in taking
the plunge in case I find it too difficult to use.. I am very pleased
therefore to hear some straight forward and honest answers as to how easy or
difficult it is to learn to use a touch tone phone. I have a lot of sighted
friends who don't like touchtone and have changed back to a button type
phone. I am surprised to hear that companies are going to force the issue by
just developing the touchtone phone, maybe it is time for the likes of
R.N.I.B to do some lobbying of these companies. Susan Jones