[BCAB] i phone

David Taylor e.david.taylor at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:30:36 BST 2011

Colin,, what do you want it to give you? There are apps for everything you can think of, the web browser is great, it's like a computer but tiny really! You do get much more from it if you use iTunes and an Apple ID so if you struggle with iTunes, that will annoy you. If you want an idea of apps, check out www.applevis.com where you can see just some of what is accessible!