[BCAB] I phone

tim.pennick at bt.com tim.pennick at bt.com
Wed Apr 13 13:37:56 BST 2011

Jackie,

The thing that I find makes the difference, particularly when hanging up a call, is to move the iPhone well away from my ear before using the gesture.
Also, the device seems to behave quite differently in some areas now that I've upgraded to version 4.3.  Answering and hanging up calls seems to be easier, but I've also found that it no longer seems to be possible to use the keypad once you're in a call, e.g. for responding to automated systems by typing a number.  Interested to know if anyone else has noticed this, or found a work-round.

Tim