[BCAB] i phone

David Taylor e.david.taylor at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:29:37 BST 2011

Android is not ready for that yet. For starters, you *need* sighted assistance to set up any accessibility on any Android phone, and Mobile Access is a shell, a set of programs in its own right, a little like Keysoft except that you can use ordinary Android on the same phone quite easily. However, if you have eyes and want an open system, Android is getting there. There are various blogs and sites just starting up.

Cheers
Dave