[BCAB] i phone

David Taylor e.david.taylor at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:23:07 BST 2011

You move around by word or character to get where you want then use delete or the backspace key. Voice Over speaks the character you pass over by default so if moving backwards you need to have heard the character after the one you want to delete. I like this approach as you always know exactly where any edit will take place.

Cheers
Dave