[BCAB] i phone

Terry Clasper Terry.Clasper at tandt-consultancy.com
Thu Apr 14 10:32:15 BST 2011

And of course you can change the movement units in the same way. Normally I have mine set to words and change on the fly as and when I need to.

Terry Clasper.
Managing Director.
T&T Consultancy Ltd.
Advantage House,
Trentham Business Quarter,
Bellringer Road,
Stoke-on-Trent,  ST4 8GB

T :   08452 30 30 15

OMNI Assistive Technology Service Desk : 01782 645130

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.
Registered in England No. 4098268
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail