[BCAB] Infuriated with JAWS

Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk
Thu Apr 14 11:48:49 BST 2011

Hi David,
I've never set up a hot key, so have forgotten how. However, in this
case, quit Jaws then Windows+m then J does it for me.

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.