[BCAB] E MAIL PROBLEM

Doreen TYLER doreen.tyler at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 14 12:29:04 BST 2011

Hi folks:
I have two computers, a desktop running windows xp home and Outlook Express
and a lap top running windows 7 and Outlook.  I am getting different E mails
on each computer
from my ISP server, even though I have gone into accounts in Outlook Express
and checked the box that asks to leave a copy of the message on the server.
I should add that I am way more familiar with Outlook Express than Outlook
and wonder if there is a setting I should change in Outlook so that the same
E mails come onto both computers.
If this message is somewhat confusing I apologise but hope somebody can
help!!!
Many thanks.
DOREEN TYLER.