[BCAB] E MAIL PROBLEM

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Apr 14 16:55:38 BST 2011

for this to work properly, you need to set up one machine to delete
messages.  even better, if your machine supports it, use Imap which will
synchronise the mesages on the server automatically, deleting the messages
when you delete them from either machine.  not all ISPs offer this.

If you need to keep using pop then there are 2 approaches.  Set both
machines to delete messages from the server when they are moved to deleted
messages  folder on the PC is probably the best option but managing 1 pop
account on 2 machines can be tricky.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page