[BCAB] JAWS 12 and Progress bar

Mark Conquer mark.conquer at talktalk.net
Fri Apr 15 11:23:28 BST 2011

Hi all

I am using Jaws 12 on win 7 64bit machine, and I found 2 problems, First one
that sometimes when I am installing a program, it might not read the
dialogue boxes when you read like windows live services (using 2009) plus
check boxes, when it come to progress bars, it is not reading it correctly.
Have there been a bug report of that issue with FS because there should be
another update soon? I have done everything from uninstalling jaws, the
installing a fresh copy then check for update and the same problem occurs.

Hope some can help with this.

Many thanks

Mark Conquer