[BCAB] problem subscribing to info on the Benefits and Work website.

Barry Toner barry at barry-toner.co.uk
Sat Apr 16 12:41:17 BST 2011

Hi,

I used to use Soloana all the time but find that Webvisim the plug-in for Firefox is available 24/7.  That's because it captures the image, uploads it to a Server were OCR is performed on it.  The result is sent back and put into yoru clipboard.  You can then just paste it intot he edit box and be done.

Cheers,
Barry.