[BCAB] Waitrose website

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Mon Apr 18 00:07:36 BST 2011

I use the ocado site as in some parts of the country it is ocado that
delivers rather than Waitrose.  I think the ocado site could be better
though as well.  Some really annoying problems such as the heading with the
name of the product being shown after the information such as price etc.

Graham Page
Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage at useit.plus.com