[BCAB] Outlook Express: "request a read receipt" option

Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk Clive.Lever at kent.gov.uk
Mon Apr 18 13:29:07 BST 2011

Hi all,

I need to tell a sighted friend where to find the "request A Read
Receipt" option when sending a message in Outlook Express, and have
forgotten. Since I'm running Outlook on this machine, please can someone
remind me where to find it?

The strange one is that I can get to request a read receipt by using
keystrokes in Outlook (alt P then tab till you find it), but can't see
it in any menus.  What's going on there?

Thanks,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.