[BCAB] Outlook Express: "request a read receipt" option

John Burling j.burling at btconnect.com
Mon Apr 18 13:38:15 BST 2011

Hi Clive. Request Read Receipt is on the Tools menu when opened from within
a new message.

When you press Alt-P in Outlook, you're opening the message options.
Paradoxically I'm running OE at the moment, so can't check, but I think
Options is actually a Tab you can click on somewhere above the message.

Cheers.

John