[BCAB] Waitrose website

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 19:22:20 BST 2011

    The more (loud) words in people's ears the better. Interestingly, it
appears that it's a new website. The automated message I've just received
contains the following message:

"Thank you for your e-mail which we will investigate and reply to you. Due
to the launch of our new website, we are experiencing a high volume of
contacts and there may therefore be a delay in our response."

Léonie.

  _____