[BCAB] QUITTER QUESTION

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Mon Apr 18 21:31:08 BST 2011

	Qwitter uses buffers to hold different kinds of information. It's a
bit of a techie term really, so don't worry if it seems a bit strange. When
you first log into your Twitter account with Qwitter, it automatically loads
four buffers: Home (for the tweets from people you follow), Mentions (for
tweets where your @name appears), Direct messages (for private tweets to
you), and Sent (for tweets you've sent).

	You can create additional buffers with Qwitter. For example, one to
display the people you follow or one to display the people following you.
Another one, as you've probably guessed, can display the topcs that are
trending around the world in Twitter.

	You can find out more about buffers and Qwitter here:
http://www.qwitter-client.net/documentation/en/Readme.html

	You might also find the Using Twitter guide on the BCAB website
helpful:

http://www.bcab.org.uk/using-social-networking/using-twitter

Léonie.