[BCAB] OUTLOOK 2003 PROBLEM

Doreen Tyler doreen.tyler at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 18 23:18:26 BST 2011

Hi folks:
Am experiencing a rather strange problem that I hope somebody can help me
solve.
I am running Outlook 2003, JAWS 12 and Windows 7 64 bit on a lap top.
When I attempt to activate links in an E mail message I get the following
error message: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer.  Please contact your system administrator.  Okay
button.

I know that I have administrative privileges, this phenomenon is relatively
recent, have disabled my generated signature, Quitter which I recently
installed and have set my security levels to low.  I will obviously reset
these since that change wasn't effective.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.
Also, logging was enabled and this has now been subsequently disabled but I
have kept the log file in case it's of help.
Any thoughts welcomed.
Regards:
DOREEN TYLER.