[BCAB] jaws tutorials for windows 7

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Tue Apr 19 17:08:34 BST 2011

Hi all.

I know that there are plenty of tutorials for windows 7 you can pay for, but
in the past, freedom scientific has produced training materials to describe
some of the basics of new operating systems and their use with jaws and/or
Magic.  Have I missed something or is it the case that windows 7 barely gets
a mention in JAWS documentation and I assume things are the same for magic.

Windows 7 is nearly  2 years old and while the vista tutorials are of some
help, they only go so far

What I am saying is that a product that costs as much as JAWS should have
first class up to date documentation with it.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980