[BCAB] contacts in IPhone

wendy tomes ducksv005 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 19:07:53 BST 2011

Hi
If you run your finger across the bottom of the phone on the big flat part of it  in the middle you will find the home button.  You just press this then tap once around the main part of the Iphone you will find what we refer to as Applications, that in windows is referred to as Text Fields.  For example the browser, etc.

Wendy  Keith