[BCAB] probelms doing a serch on HMV site

Jackie Cairns jackie.cairnsplace at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 20 08:27:55 BST 2011

Hi Paul

Yes, I've had this, and discovered there are two search boxes.  So you need
to go onto the site and hit E twice until the second edit box appears, then
type in what you are looking for.  I am sure this will work for you as it
does for me, but I can't explain why the first search box does what you
describe, nor why it is there at all!

Good luck, and I hope this resolves your difficulty.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns
J&M Work-Ability

jandm at work-ability.co.uk