[BCAB] deleting a contact in Iphone

Tristram Llewellyn tristram.llewellyn at sightandsound.co.uk
Wed Apr 20 09:38:00 BST 2011

Graham if you go into contacts and activate the one you wish to delete, then activate the "Edit" button and then work your way to the bottom of the form to delete the contact.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn at sightandsound.co.uk
Technical: Support at sightandsound.co.uk
General – info at sightandsound.co.uk

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road
Moulton Park