[BCAB] COURIER AND MACS

Martin Roberts martin.roberts at humanware.com
Wed Apr 20 12:45:06 BST 2011

Hi Ian

I don't think any of the book players have Mac transfer tools. Most
though including the our Stream are Mac compatible so you can simply
copy on to the sd card via a reader or by linking the stream to the USB
port on your Mac.

The Stream also has the ability to record in mp3 and .wav with the
newish softpack so it's easy to get recordings off.

Thanks

Martin Roberts

Humanware Europe LTD