[BCAB] problems getting a .PDF to read in the latest adobe

Alexander Shannon alexander.shannon at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 20 13:41:16 BST 2011

Hi Ian,

Based on what you've said, I think I'll possibly try to
re-install Adobe 9 and then upgrade from there to Adobe X,
as I've now completely uninstalled Adobe 9.  However, as I
said in an off-list message to John Burling, I may no-longer
need to make use of the two files I referred to at the
beginning of this thread, so may decide to install Adobe X
from scratch if my assumption that I do not need to access
the files I referred to proves true, as I will then have no
urgent need to read .pdf files, thus giving me time to get
to grips with how Adobe X works.

Alexander Shannon