[BCAB] COURIER AND MACS

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 14:08:09 BST 2011

Thanks for all advice.  Since I have three couriers, each of which I'll play till they play no more, I'll keep a windows machine going just to support that activity.  I like the courier over other options mentioned such as Stream and Booksense because of the quality of the voice I use, the high speed at which I can read and the astonishingly good battery life.   I never use it for audio books or other mp3 files.  Though I also have a Plextalk Pocket, I find its Daniel voice horrible to listen to.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
6 Market Road