[BCAB] Blind-Friendly OCR App for iPhone?

Sunil Peck sunil.peck at disabilitynow.org.uk
Wed Apr 20 14:46:41 BST 2011

Hi,

The consensus on the ViPhone list seems to be that at the moment Prizmo is the best one out there. I couldn't tell you the reasons why because I've not been reading the threads. ZoomReader is another app recently released but unless you have enough site to line the camera up, it sounds as if you won't find it that useful. Again, this is based on my superficial understanding as I've not been following the treads closely.