[BCAB] deleting a contact in Iphone

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Wed Apr 20 17:16:49 BST 2011

Hi Tris and all.

I have also been looking into this one but feel I ought to answer my own
question.

It is true that you go into the contact you want to delete and that you can
find the delete button at the end of the contact.  For some reason though,
you can't use the flick right or left gestures to get to it.  Instead you
need to move to the end of the contact and manually locate the button which
is at the bottom right of the screen once you are at the end of the contact
info.  I was trying to find the delete button  and I have no idea why the
flick gestures don't find the button.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page