[BCAB] HM Revenue and Customs

Chris Moore moore.c at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 18:41:41 BST 2011

John,

Thanks for that, I can assure you HMRC are aware of the issue and will start to address that this year.  Expect to see accessible features added that go beyond any PDF you have seen before.  However this is going to take a bit of time as there are hundreds of PDF forms on the site.

If there are any PDF forms that spring to mind, then let me know and I will do my best to arrange for them to be escalated.

Thanks

Chris