[BCAB] HM Revenue and Customs

Richard Godfrey-McKay richard at godfrey-mckay.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 19:55:29 BST 2011

Well, I hope that this means that the Revenue  has now got its act together
then.

Your mail prompted me to reread one of my letters of complaint written on
7th July 2004, when the revenue were certainly aware of the problem, but
unaware, at that time when the matter would be fixed.

I did not have enough time to do battle with them then, but at least they
seem to have fixed the tax return side of things meantime.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593