[BCAB] Software guidance for netbeans and command line

Roger Woolgrove rawoolgrove at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 12:54:13 BST 2011

Hi all,

Later this year I will maybe starting another Open University module.  So far I've been told that I will need to use netbeans and/or the command line.

That is all I have for now.  I'm using Windows XP and Jaws 9 but I could possibly use a Macbook.

So what I was wondering was if anyone had any knowledge of access using either of these applications and any pitfalls and work arounds.  Any resources that could help would be gratfully received.

Many thanks

Roger