[BCAB] UK Birdsong app

John M Hull jmhull at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 08:26:39 BST 2011

Dear Janet and John,
I would like to be able to identify bird song as well. It seems to me
that the web sites that offer this kind of information begin with the
name of the bird, and then you can locate its cry. If you are blind, you
are  working from the other end. You know the sound but you don't know
what bird it is. Does the CD you mention help to deal with this problem?
John